Fort Mill, SC
Fort Mill, SC
Fort Mill South Carolina Real Estate
Fort Mill, South Carolina is a wonderful town located along the I-77 corridor in the northernmost part of South Carolina. It is one of the fastest growing communities in the state for numerous reasons. Residents of the town enjoy a high quality of life and a strong sense of community. The town is also home to a number of thriving businesses and corporate offices. Fort Mill's close proximity to the Charlotte metropolitan area provides numerous educational, recreational and employment opportunities. The Fort Mill town staff does an excellent job of providing a clean and safe environment for its residents.
Fort Mill and the Fort Mill Township are home to:
- The Charlotte Knights minor league baseball team and Knights Stadium
- Carowinds amusement park main entrance is located in Fort Mill
- Strawberry fields and peach orchards
- Anne Springs Close Greenway which is a 2300 acres protected natural area of lakes, forests, and pastures that provide trails for hiking, biking, picnic areas, camping, and horseback riding.
- Excellent rated school district
The Fort Mill Schools are among the best in the state and perform well above national standards. The Schools in the Fort Mill School District Include Sugar Creek Elementary, Springfield Elementary, Riverview Elementary, Pleasant Knoll Elementary, Orchard Park Elementary, Gold Hill Elementary, Fort Mill Elementary, Springfield Middle, Gold Hill Middle, Fort Mill Middle, Banks Trail Middle, Nation Ford High, and Fort Mill High.
Price Ranges for Homes: